Ideal for business meetings, trainings, (tele)conferencing,
professional workshops, lunches, and events
American Geosciences Institute
4220 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22302-1502
Located in Alexandria, Virginia ― just minutes from Washington, DC ― the American Geosciences Institute (AGI) offers state-of-the-art, tech-equipped conference rooms of various sizes, individual “hot desk” workstations, kitchen facilities, and free parking.
- Large Conference Room - first floor (744 square feet, capacity 50 people)
- Medium Conference Room - first floor (301 square feet, capacity 20 people)
- Small Conference Room - second floor (capacity 6 people)
- Ten Individual Workstations (phone, desk, chair) - exclusive AGI Member Society benefit
- Free kitchen access (refrigerators, microwaves, dishwasher, waste disposal/recycling/compost)
- Limited free parking available on site, paid parking across the street
Conference rooms feature cutting-edge teleconferencing and presentation technology. The facility boasts a sustainable, eco-friendly design. Call for details.
Bring in your favorite local provider to cater your event, or contract one of our recommended local caterers.
AGI Member Societies annually receive one free rental and, following that, discounted rates. Additional organizations are invited to call for rental rates.